Sunday, April 11, 2010

Update

Second vegetable plot is in. I might have planted everything a little too close together. I may need to do some transplanting as soon as I get some more ground ready for planting. I also need to get more space ready to plant some tomatillo seeds. I got two tomatillo plants, but I want to do some mega-production so I can make lots of salsa verde to can or freeze and eat all year.

I earned myself some blisters on my hands this weekend. I didn't finish either trellis project as I intended, but it was because I was happily sidetracked planting more vegetables.

I did get one post-hole dug. I am hoping if I get the other post-hole dug this week my sister will be willing to help me put it all together next weekend. It is a simple project and I think as long as no digging is involved she will be into it. It will be more fun to do this project with a partner.

2 comments:

  1. There had better be some good food and beverage involved if you want me to spend my weekend doing work on your yard and not mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost added on that post that I would make it worth her while with those exact things! We won't spend the whole weekend, I think the raspberry trellis project will take an hour because I'll do the prep work before you get here.

    ReplyDelete